VIGOROUS 4.5 KW Small Portable Electricity Diesel Engine Generator has portable compact open structure and light weight for easy portability. This model can provide power for a variety of appliance for your home or camping.
Adavantages of VIGOROUS Portable Diesel Generator
Stable Performence and Durability
100% pure copper wire with AVR, advanced OHV engine, sturdy frame.
Light weight and compact structure with 2/4 smart wheels and handles.
Long Running Time
Low consumption engien with sufficent volume fuel tank, extending continous working time.
VIGOROUS Portable Diesel Generators are the good choice for outdoor activities.
MAIN PARTS OF THE GENERATOR
OHV (Overhead Valve) Engine offers less fuel consumption with high efficiency, quite operation and longer life.
100% Pure Cooper Wire Alternator ensures stable output and less voltage waveform distortion.
AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) guarantees correct power delivery against the overload of the whole set.
With Key Start, you can easily start the generator.
Low Oil Alarm System automatically shuts off the generator when engine oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added. Prevents engine to be damaged for long-term durability.
Circuit Breaker protects the generator from being overloaded.
Class F insulation lets you operate LPG Standby Generator with peace of mind.
Big Fuel Tank for long running time.
Rubber Isolation Feet for smooth operation and noise absorption.
CE & ISO Certificate
USAGE OF THE GENERATOR
VIGOROUS Portable Diesel Generator can be used in many places.
* Inquiry and consulting support * Sample testing support * View our Factory * Inspect product carefully during production and before delivering * Invite the client to visit the plant and check the production flow if possible * Send end product photos. * 2 years or 1000 hours warranty. * Supply spare parts free if they are broken during the warranty period
* Guide you to install and repair. * 24 hours available through telephone or message services.
As a manufacturer, we are able to provide all kinds of generators to our clients.
We can accept sample order and We can make design for your brand. (We can be OEM.)
VIGOROUS Portable Diesel Generators are as follows.
Jiangxi VIGOROUS New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is an international enterprise integrating independent research and development, production and sales of Ultra-silent Generator, Inverter Generator, Gas Generator , Gasoline Generator, Dual Fuel Generator, Diesel Generator, Water Pump and Welder Generator .
Advanced Production Line and Well-trained Workers
- Stable and Fast production
- Powerful Cooperation Companies, such as ZONGSHEN and SENCI
- High Quality Products
- Annual output reaches up to one million units.
Intelligent Testing and Packing Equipment
On 15th-19th, October, 2017, we attend 122st CANTON FAIR.
1. Are you a a factory or trading company? What's your power range of Generators?
We are a factory.
We can offer the range from 1kw - 2640kw.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Jiangxi, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3. What is your MOQ? The delivery date?
Generally, we can delivery in 15-30 days after we get the deposit.
4. How does your factory take the quality control ?
We take the strictly quality control from every spare parts to whole machine. The whole machines could not be delivered away from our factory once one piece is not qualified. Except company QC system, We have achieved CE & ISO9001 & UL certificate. We just provide our clients with high quality products because we are committed to our brand.
5.What's your payment?
30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T upon shipment or L/C at sight. (other terms negotiable)
Looking for ideal 4.5KW Portable Diesel Generator Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 4.5KW Electric Diesel Generator
are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Air Cooled Diesel Generator
. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Diesel Generator > Portable Diesel Generator