3KW Best Price Silent Inverter Gas Electric Generator has 100% copper wire and brushless permanent magnet alternator, which makes the generator produce high quality and clean power. It is reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment & electronics. Moreover, advanced OHV engine ensure long machine life of Silent Inverter Gas Generator.
FEATURES OF THE GENERATOR
- High-quality Power Supply
- High Fuel Efficiency
- Low Noise Running
- Easy Start-up
- Parallel Operation
- Smaller, Lighter, More Portable
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GENERATOR
Frequency 50/60 Hz
Rated Output 3 KW
Max. Output 3.3 KW
Power Factor (cosФ) 1.0
Phase Single Phase
Engine Type AP170FB
Displacement 223 ml
Fuel Type Nature Gas / Liquefied Petroleum Gas / Butane Gas
Gas Consumption Ratio 223 m3/h
Starting System Recoil/ Electric
Noise Level (100% Load) 66 dB(A)
Dry Weight 55 kg
Dimension 710×510×525 mm
MAIN PARTS OF THE GENERATOR
OHV (Overhead Valve) Engine offers less fuel consumption with high efficiency, quite operation and longer life.
100% Cooper Permanent Magnet Alternator ensures stable output and high quality power supply.
The inverter converts the AC output to DC and back to AC, which makes Inverter Generator produces much more clean and higher-quality power.
Multifunctional control panel with display of voltage, frequency and running time, makes easy maintenance.
Options for the panel: Under Voltage Indicator, Over Voltage Indicator, Overspeed Indicator, Overcurrent Protector, High Temperature Indicator.
Low Oil Alarm System automatically shuts off the generator when engine oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added. Prevents engine to be damaged for long-term durability.
Circuit Breaker protects the generator from being overloaded.
Class F insulation lets you operate the generator with peace of mind.
CE & ISO Certificate
USAGE OF THE GENERATOR
Inverter Gas Generator can be used in many places.
* Inquiry and consulting support * Sample testing support * View our Factory * Inspect product carefully during production and before delivering * Invite the client to visit the plant and check the production flow if possible * Send end product photos. * 2 years or 1000 hours warranty. * Supply spare parts free if they are broken during the warranty period
* Guide you to install and repair. * 24 hours available through telephone or message services.
As a Generator Manufacturer, we can provide different kinds of Inverter Gas Generator .
Jiangxi VIGOROUS New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is an international enterprise integrating independent research and development, production and sales of Ultra-silent Generator, Inverter Generator, Gas Generator, Gasoline Generator, Dual Fuel Generator, Diesel Generator , Water Pump and Welder Generator.
Advanced Production Line and Well-trained Workers
- Stable and Fast production
- Powerful Cooperation Companies, such as ZONGSHEN and SENCI
- High Quality Products
- Annual output reaches up to one million units.
Intelligent Testing and Packing Equipment
On 15th-19th, October, 2017, we attend 122st CANTON FAIR.
1. Are you a a factory or trading company? What's your power range of Generators?
We are a factory.
We can offer the range from 1kw - 2640kw.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Jiangxi, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3. What is your MOQ? The delivery date?
Generally, we can delivery in 15-30 days after we get the deposit.
4. Can you supply spare parts? What is your warranty?
Yes, we supply extra spare parts, if within the warranty, we can offer spare parts free.
Warranty: two years or 1000 hours (Whichever comes first) from Ex-Factory date.
5. How does your factory take the quality control ?
We take the strictly quality control from every spare parts to whole machine. The whole machines could not be delivered away from our factory once one piece is not qualified. Except company QC system, We have achieved CE & ISO9001 & UL certificate. We just provide our clients with high quality products because we are committed to our brand.
6. What's your payment?
30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T upon shipment or L/C at sight. (other terms negotiable)
7. Can you print our brand on the product?
Yes, of course. It can make customer`s brand logo. (we supply the OEM service)
Looking for ideal Inverter Gas Electric Generator Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Silent Inverter Gas Generator are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Best Price Inverter Generator. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Inverter Generator > Inverter Gas Generator